Validated (FREE) Parking for AFN Attendees October 15th through the 17th at Easy Parking Garages only!:
EasyPark is a proud sponsor of the AFN Convention and is providing free parking in all of their parking garages to attendees as well as free parking to attendees of the Elders & Youth Conference. EasyPark garage locations are the following: 6th & H; 7th & G; 6th & E (JCPenney), and 5th & B. EasyPark garage parking instructions are the following:
- Enter the garage, stop at gate, push green button, and take ticket from the machine.
- Bring the ticket to the event.
- Get your ticket validated for free parking at the following tables: Visit Anchorage (1st level kiosk), AFN (2nd floor), and EasyPark (1st level exhibitor show October 15-17 booth #77).
- When exiting, insert your ticket as instructed on the machine. If you are having trouble exiting, push the assistance button on the machine or call 297-4471, and EasyPark staff will assist you.
As an attendee of the conference, you have another option for transportation! People Mover, Anchorage’s public bus service, is offering free bus rides to attendees of the conference. Just show your conference badge to the bus driver and they will allow you to ride for free. This is a great option for those that want to avoid driving downtown and trying to find a parking.
Please take extra care parking and walking, as we are expecting a high volume of visitors in downtown Anchorage. For a map of the downtown parking garages and the Dena’ina Civic & Convention Center, please click map.
If you need to contact EasyPark during the week of conference, October 12-17, call 275-7275 (8am-5pm Monday-Friday), our after hours number 297-4471 (dispatch/security), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linny Pacillo Parking Garage ($1.00 per hour)
The parking garage is located between E & F Streets on 7th Avenue (NE of the Dena’ina Center).
Please follow these instructions for using the garage:
- Enter the garage from the E Street (East) side
- Stop at the gate and take a ticket
- Keep the ticket with you or in the vehicle; you will need it when exiting
When you are finished at the Convention and driving out of the Parking Garage.