The Annual AFN Banquet is a unique and fun-filled evening that celebrates our indigenous cultures and honors the work AFN delegates have done during the entire convention week.
Tables and tickets are available for a social evening of celebration and entertainment.
- Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Dena’ina Center in Anchorage, Alaska
- Seating opens at 6:30 pm
- Banquet will run from 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- VIP, Gold, or Silver Tables are available
- Tables seat 10
- General Admission tickets are also available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Pre-Convention Purchase a Table:
- Click here for the banquet form
- At the Dena’ina Center:
- Tickets available for purchase at the AFN Information booth
- We accept Visa or Mastercard
- Please make checks payable to: AFN Banquet, 3000 A Street, Suite 210, Anchorage, AK 99503
*Note: all ticket sales are final and nonrefundable.
Have a specific question about Convention?
Please use the form below to tell us about it and be sure to choose your topic so we can get your question to just the right member of the AFN team!